In Memory of Donald F Joslin, Sr. – Hopkinton, RI – 2017 Don was the President of the Association from December 2015 through December 2016. In part under his stewardship, the Association received and managed a federal grant that still finances an ongoing research project bringing new queens, free of charge, to Rhode Island beekeepers every year. He also presided over executive board meetings and over general meetings, and was the officer in charge of virtually everything the Association did at the Washington County Fair. He and his wife Lori logged many hours and miles helping new beekeepers with the questions and problems that plague us all. His contributions to beekeeping were significant and the Association mourns his loss. (In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Donald’s name to The Tomorrow Fund, R.I. Hospital Campus 593 Eddy St., Providence, R.I., 02909-4947)
- PLEASE NOTE: The November Members meeting will be on SATURDAY NOVEMBER 18, 2PM-4PM
- Honey Judging tips for December meeting.
- Southern New England Beekeepers AssemblySNEBA CONFERENCE will be Nov 18, 2017 – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. REGISTER HERE – http://sneba.com/conference/
- Extractor Rental Info on Shopping Cart Page
- Link to a great informational poster that reference the signs, symptoms and actions to take when having a possible allergic reaction. https://www.foodallergy.org/file/common-symptoms-poster.pdf
- CHECK OUT THE NEWEST RIBA Newsletter (June/July) on
News, Links & Downloads
- Keep up with latest events and happenings on Calendar Page
- Download the 2017 RI DEM Apiary Registration Form on News, Links & Downloads
- Want to become a member? See the Membership page.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure our emails arrive in your inbox, not your spam box.
RI Beekeepers Association, PO Box 64, Greenville, RI 02828