Dues are still only $15.00 per year for an individual or family/members of the household at the same address. Please send your name, address, phone number, and email along with a check for $15 to:
- PO Box 64
- Greenville, RI 02828
Here is a printable form if you wish to use it: Membership Form
You may also pay on-line in the Shopping Cart.
We treat your information the way we want ours to be treated. Be assured that we do not share your information with anyone, nor do we send unnecessary correspondence.
Benefits of a $15 Membership:
- Collaborating with and learning from other experienced beekeepers at monthly meetings
- Affiliation with other organizations: Eastern Apiculture Society, American Beekeeping Federation, Agriculture Council of Rhode Island, RI Audubon Society
- Participation in local fairs and other events to promote beekeeping and sell honey
- Access to the Association’s extractors (small rental fee) and other equipment
- Receive RIBA news and communications
- Discounts on Spring and Fall Banquet tickets where you will see special guest speakers
- Discount on intermediate Bee School
- Automatic family/household membership at the same address.
Reasons why you may not be getting email notices:
- You haven’t paid your dues and the grace period had expired. Yes, you can still send it in to the address above and be completely reinstated.
- Your email provider is treating email from firstname.lastname@example.org as junk mail and puts it in your spam folder. You can remedy this by adding email@example.com to your address list and/or removing any prior accidental spam designation. Please note that this address is not intended to receive correspondence from you; for specific communications see the Contacts page.
If you still feel that something is wrong on our end, please email firstname.lastname@example.org