Dues are still only $15.00 ** per year for an individual or family at the same address.
Please send your name, address, phone number, and email along with a check for $15 ** to:
- PO Box 64
- Greenville, RI 02828
Be assured that we do not share your information with anyone, nor do we send unnecessary correspondence.
** Because of the amended fiscal year, anyone who paid $15 in 2015 may pay a one-time dues amount of $10 for 2016. May be mailed to the address above or paid at the next monthly meeting.
Benefits of a $15 Membership:
- Collaborating with and learning from other experienced beekeepers at monthly meetings
- Affiliation with other organizations: Eastern Apiculture Society, American Beekeeping Federation, Agriculture Council of Rhode Island, RI Audubon Society
- Participation in local fairs and other events to promote beekeeping and sell honey
- Access to the Association’s extractors (small rental fee) and other equipment
- Receive RIBA news and communications
- Discounts on Spring and Fall Banquet tickets where you will see special guest speakers
- Discount on intermediate Bee School
- Automatic Family membership at the same address.
Reasons why you may not be getting email notices:
- You haven’t paid your dues and the grace period had expired. Yes, you can still send it in to the address above and be completely reinstated.
- Your email provider is treating email from email@example.com as junk mail and puts it in your spam folder. You can remedy this by adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address list and/or removing any prior accidental spam designation. Please note that this address is not intended to receive correspondence; for specific communications see the Contacts page.