DUES ARE DUE: January 1, 2017 is the beginning of the membership year. If all your information is the same as 2016, you need only mail your dues to the address below or pay on-line in the PayPal Shopping Cart.
Dues are still only $15.00 per year for an individual or family/members of the household at the same address. New Members please send your name, address, phone number to the address below; here is a printable form if you wish to use it: Membership Form
BEE SCHOOL STUDENTS – 2017 Beginner Bee School, please do not also pay dues for 2017; dues are included in the Bee School registration.
Life Member Status – “Life Member” shall be given to a member who has reached the age of 70 and has paid dues consecutively for the previous five years. No dues will be required. See any Executive Board Member.
- PO Box 64
- Greenville, RI 02828
The fiscal year ends December 31.
NOTE: Whether you pay on-line or by check, we must have your phone number. Include it in the message area of PayPal or write it on the membership form above. We will not contact you unless it is absolutely necessary, and there is no other way to reach you. We treat your information the way we want ours to be treated. Be assured that we do not share your information with anyone, we do not send unnecessary correspondence, and we will never try to sell you anything.
Benefits of a $15 Membership:
- Collaborating with and learning from other experienced beekeepers at monthly meetings
- Affiliation with other organizations: Eastern Apiculture Society, American Beekeeping Federation, Agriculture Council of Rhode Island, RI Audubon Society
- Participation in local fairs and other events to promote beekeeping and sell honey
- Access to the Association’s extractors (small rental fee) and other equipment
- Receive RIBA news and communications
- Discounts on Spring and Fall Banquet tickets where you will see special guest speakers
- Discount on intermediate Bee School
- Automatic family/household membership at the same address.
Reasons why you may not be getting email notices:
- You haven’t paid your dues and the grace period had expired. Yes, you can still send it in to the address above and be completely reinstated.
- Your email provider is treating email from email@example.com as junk mail and puts it in your spam folder. You can remedy this by adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address list and/or removing any prior accidental spam designation. Please note that this address is not intended to receive correspondence from you; for specific communications see the Contacts page.
If you still feel that something is wrong on our end, please email email@example.com