Dues are still only $15.00 per year for an individual or family at the same address.
Please send your name, address, phone number, and email * along with your check for $15 to:
- PO Box 64
- Greenville, RI 02828
*Be assured that we do not share your information with anyone, nor do we send unnecessary correspondence.
Benefits of a $15 Membership:
- Collaborating with and learning from other experienced beekeepers at monthly meetings
- Affiliation with other organizations: Eastern Apiculture Society, American Beekeeping Federation, Agriculture Council of Rhode Island, RI Audubon Society
- Participation in local fairs and other events to promote beekeeping and sell honey
- Access to the Association’s extractors (small rental fee) and other equipment
- Receive RIBA news and communications
- Discounts on Spring and Fall Banquet tickets where you will see special guest speakers
- Discount on intermediate Bee School
- Automatic Family membership at the same address.
Reasons why you may not be getting email notices:
- You haven’t paid your dues, which were due April 1st, and the grace period expired June 30th. Yes, you can still send it in to the address above and be completely reinstated.
- Your email provider is treating email from email@example.com as junk mail and puts it in your spam folder. You can remedy this by adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address list and/or removing any prior accidental spam designation. Please note that this address is not intended to receive correspondence; for specific communications see the Contacts page.