2015 Dues are now past due. Please send to the address below or bring to the next meeting.
Dues are still only $15.00 per year for an individual or family at the same address.
Please send your name, address, phone number, and email * along with your check for $15 to:
- PO Box 64
- Greenville, RI 02828
*Be assured that we do not share your information with anyone, nor do we send unnecessary correspondence.
Benefits of a $15 Membership:
- Collaborating with and learning from other experienced beekeepers at monthly meetings
- Affiliation with other organizations: Eastern Apiculture Society, American Beekeeping Federation, Agriculture Council of Rhode Island, RI Audubon Society
- Participation in local fairs and other events to promote beekeeping and sell honey
- Access to the Association’s extractors (small rental fee) and other equipment
- Receive RIBA news and communications
- Discounts on Spring and Fall Banquet tickets where you will see special guest speakers
- Discount on intermediate Bee School
- Automatic Family membership at the same address.
Not getting the email notices you should? Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to stop notices from ending up in your spam folder. [note: this address is for outbound emails only; for specific communications see the Contacts page]