Hot Holiday Items – time sensitive:
RIBA Shirts, sweatshirts, and tote bags are available again for the next week. Orders ship 10-14 days after the close of the campaign, so you should receive them in time for Christmas. New colors and styles available! Men’s tees, women’s tees, long sleeve tees, hoodies, and a tote bag. Go here: https://teespring.com/riba-winter-shirt-sale
In the news:
- New York Times Aimed at Zika Mosquitoes, Spray Kills Millions of Honeybees
- Washington Post “Like it’s been nuked” Millions of bees dead after South Carolina sprays for Zika mosquitoes
- CNN Zika spraying kills millions of honeybees
- 2016 EAS Convention Highlights and more pictures from Scott and Emily Langlais at Providence Bees
- Oxalic Acid Treatment Protocol Trickle Method handout and an example of Dr. Jane’s mite graph from November 15th meeting.
- The RIBA Executive Board would like to hear from you if you have a burning desire for a certain speaker or to see a presentation on a particular subject. We will entertain all ideas. Contact any board member or come to the next Executive Board meeting.
- Here is a link to US Dept. of Agriculture for submitting samples of dead bees for diagnosis: http://www.ars.usda.gov/Services/docs.htm?docid=7472
- Here is a link to RI Statutes Title 4 Animals and Animal Husbandry/ Chapter 4-12 Apiculture: http://webserver.rilin.state.ri.us/Statutes/TITLE4/4-12/INDEX.HTM
- RIBA Brochure
- RIBA Newsletter – Fall 2013
- RIBA Newsletter – Summer 2013